Friday, April 6, 2012

Non-Member Swords

There's been a rumor in Jamaa that there used to be "Non-Member Swords!"
Anyways, I saw jammers talking about this when I was in Coral Canyons. 
And this person with the Non-Member Sword is..


Her user is Keykayblack, and jammers that have been wondering if she was a Beta Player, your right.
She was a Beta Tester, and was playing AJ from the start, which are the Beta Times.
If your wondering, yes they are Non-Member Swords. And here are the colors they come in..

     

     

And here is what the Jam Mart Clothing store used to look like..


This picture was taken in Beta Times, for some reason, to me, it looks a little bit bigger..

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



6 comments:

  1. Iwas in beta no members so everything was non-member I had a beta sword but it turned member after beta D:!my user is pompomkitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D i have a purple nm sword... (plz dont think im bragging) My user is Cookiegirl1213.... i have nm sword, nm wings and the rare bow u can only find on bessed dressed (rasberry) if u do not believe try adding ^.^ :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS MUSIC~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT A PIRATE SWORD!!!!! D;

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah thats cool i started like about 2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a blue and purple nm sword. Not bragging or anything. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...