Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Beta Times!

  Hey jammers! I've been doing a lot of research lately, and found some awesome Beta things! Beat was testing most of AJ, and have made a lot of changes to what AJ has now, today!  These pictures were from very early Beta times! This first picture is of the Beta Jam Mart Clothing




  This used to be called the "Jammer Clothing" store. And the shop was just called "Jam-Mart". Items in that color don't exist today though. The colors were later change into what we see today. And if you look in the background, the whole store is backwards, and or switched! 
  Another change Beta has done, was with Wind Rider:




  They used to have big tree branches in the middle, to make you loose your gems! And notice a little difference at the number of gems you earn at the top right. Also notice that the wolf is only covered with Beta only color! Another one of this Beta Times picture is of the game Gem Ball:




  Not much has changed, but the little X button on the top right of the screen. Next pic is about the early times of Jamaa!




  Really looks a lot different. When you click the sleep action, your animal's eyes would still be opened! And if you look closely, you can really tell if that jammer has a user or not! Notice the bunny on the left has a white and gray mask, that is the color of the Beta mask! Now this is the picture of the entrance to the Beta dens!




  Their dens were very huge that time! And if you want to see a better look at their den, just go to Youtube and watch the teaser trailer of AJ! They had 3 floors, a bridge, and and if you see the furniture button is different. That was before the furniture was even out! And this is a earlier version of Club Geoz!




  Just like the Jam Mart, this place is switched around too! And if you notice, some jammers have Beta colored wings! They are black with white tips. Now this is the old version of The Lost Temple of Zios:




  Instead of the stone pit, they had a monkey statue! And game icons were signs, not floating purple game icons. 




  Another pic of it. And also, notice the koala with the gazelle horns. They are a very tanish color. And I forgot to say that their name tags were different then today's. And this is the not so old Crystal Sands before they changed it in July.




  This was the old version, now they put 3 slides and made the hut smaller. There's really a lot of Beta colored animals in this picture, and leaf necklaces where lighter and only came in one color. And this is the VERY OLD Sarepia Forest:




  Sarepia forest was just called "Sarepia" and didn't have a flag store. There were different paths, and HUGE mushrooms are in the bottom. And the mystery picture!




  I just love this picture. You see the wolf with a green top hat? That's just cool. It seems to just be a non member top hat if you look closely at the name tag! I hope they come out soon! And just to say, a cool item was set out, and it seems only one jammer has it! But I forgot his user.. I was in the Lost Temple, and I saw a jammer, it seemed he had..


NON MEMBER LEG ARMOR!
  It was really cool to see a jammer with that! So that's it! A whole lot of writing, Phew!







20 comments:

  1. What is your user? I would like to buddy you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My username is sexypregnantgirl. Search Me up so you can marry me and kiss me. LOL!!! XD!!! Just kissing I mean Just Kidding. SORRY spelling error!!! DX LOL!!! XD Report me If you want. Cause I'm being a bit inappropriate... Report me a lot of time cuz I'm so happy if I'm reported XD!!! LOL!!! And scam me if you want to cuz I DON'T CARE!!! :p ha ha ha ( Evil Cackle!) I'm EVIL!!! Sex me so I can be Pregnant!!! And by the way, I'm a BOY!!! LOL!!! XD ( I love being a BOY) BYE SUCKERS!!! :P

      Delete
    2. HELLO SUCKERS!!

      Delete
  2. Were you back in the beta times?If you were was is cool?I was at the beta time a little bit like 2 weeks and i did not really know anything.Add me on Aj my user is powerpuff3!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH I WAS IN BETA TIMES! I've been searching for a place to play the beta version. But now that I'm older, I realize I can't play the beta version because beta was erased and the current AJ has come. SECRET: There is a cycle between beta and non-beta, where beta items dissapear and different items come back. The non-beta part is over, and beta is shining through the stores! Freedom capes, flags, royal capes, blankets! Beta is coming back! ~rocksmithis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ACSHULY was in the beta times. I had gazelle horns and a skully!

      Delete
  4. This page is cool! Lots of good info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are beta items srry im kind of newish in animal jam.But i still dont get it whats so rare bout beta items Hmmmm...? oh and btw im a member :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beta days were when AJ was still being tested. Like he said, the animals slept with their eyes open. It was tested, and what makes Betas so rare is that they are long gone, I MEAN LONG GONE. I wish i was from beta times, I'm from right after beta times.

      Delete
  6. cool blog thank's for posting about the beta days i like chamber of secret the beta version lol and crystal sands i joined aj during 2011 end of beta day well thanks again for posting that!!
    ~goldfish24711

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they changed Chamber Of Secrets to Chamber of Mysteries then Chamber of Knowledge because Chamber of Secrets sounded too harrypotterish

      Delete
  7. I was in AJ Beta Times Because My brother (Who works with Nat Geo told me about it)recommended it to me. My user is leilatl btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in VERY late beta............ you know that dark red u can have now? It used to be the "secret color", but now u can use it. Now we have light blue as the secret color. Also there wasn't as many colors as there are now, and u couldn't choose your pet's color. Also how do u get beta colors?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eh, ive seen better, but i would liek to be buddys with you! im birdy12447! ((i has a blue worn XD))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I honestly want to be in the beta times but I just started animal jam 2 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was in the beta days i still have a globe, phantom cage, rare neckalce and rare styar cape user is ninjaguyman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phantom cages aren't beta...nor is the star cape..

      Delete
  12. my user name is twirlytree. I wanted to ask is there any way to still play the old animal jam beta days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but no there isn't ): .

      If you have any questions, please put them on the F & A page.

      Delete
  13. I loved BETA days although I was never in it :( I wish I could make my own blog. If I was in BETA days i'd be sooooooooo happy I wish BETA days can come back. Add me on Animal Jam i'm abi59152 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...